Pre Tap Connectors Installation Instructions
- Thoroughly clean the ends of the pipe to be fitted of any sand and dirt.
- Check sealing rings are clean and fitted correctly in their seating grooves.
- Lubricate sealing rings with approved antibacterial lubricant.
- Fit pipe into the ends making sure the off-takes are evenly aligned.
- Apply NO MORE than two wraps of sealing tape to the length of the thread on the attachment to be fitted into the off-take, screw in by hand firm, then tighten from one half to one full turn with a wrench. This is all that is required to provide a firm, waterproof seal. ( 20Ft/Lbs or 30Nm is the maximum torque required)
NOTE: Off-takes will only accept fittings with RC3/4" / 20mm taper threads.