Repair Slip Coupling Installation Instructions
SUPERFIT 100MM PN16 S1& S2 PVC, DI & AC Pipe
- Thoroughly clean the ends of the pipe to be fitted of any sand and dirt.
- Chamfer both pipe ends at 30 degree or fit 4N champer ends.
- Check sealing rings are clean and fitted correctly in their seating grooves. Make sure the correct sealing ring is installed.
- Lubricate sealing rings with approved antibacterial lubricant.
- Mark the pipe to be fitted approximately 100mm from the end to ensure the coupling has equal amount of pipe in each end.
- Fit the chamfered pipe end into the coupling. Twist the coupling to initially compress the sealing ring.
- Once the sealing ring has been compressed, the coupling should slide easily on by hand.
- Repeat the same process for the other side.