Designed for every industry incorporating underground valve boxes, the 4N valve boxes are the standalone replacement for concrete and cast iron access boxes.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Plastic replaces less durable concrete
- Heavy traffic design
- Major weight advantage, 4N Hydrant Box weighs 12kg, concrete weighs 80% more, 60kg
- Easy installation, no concrete apron required
- Performance rating meets AS 3996 Standards Class “B” Traffic Loading
- Less likely to be damaged during installation and while in use
- Installation is more efficient and less costly
- Lighter weight satisfies employee weight lift restrictions, minimizes strains and injuries
- Better for employees and installers, fewer workman’s compensation issues
ROUND SLUICE VALVE COVER (SVC) ASSEMBLY 257mm:
- Suits 150mm Series 2 pipe
- Class “D” Traffic Loading
- Available colours – blue / lilac / orange / black
Warning: To be installed in accordance with the network owner’s installation instructions.
Note: The lid assembly MUST be securely fastened to the valve box using the 8 pre-drilled holes located around the edge of the lid assembly. The recommended fixings are stainless steel G316 12G x 1″ PAN XR SELF TAPPERS.