Water Tapping Bands
4N Tapping bands are precision moulded in a high grade engineered nylon blend plastic with 316 stainless steel bolt and nut coated in a specially formulated anti galling compound. Suits all AS diameter pipes and pipe surfaces and are available with 20, 25.32, 40 & 50mm tapered BSP threaded off takes, in accordance with AS1722.
4N Tapping bands are suitable for a multitude of pipes with numerous benefits, are colour coded to match pipe types for easy field identification:
- 4N White suits AS/NZ4793, Series 1 PVC (Irrigation)
- 4N Blue suits AS/NZ4793, Ductile, AC and Series 2 PVC Pipe (Mains Water)
- 4N Black suits AS1159 Polyethylene Pipe rated to PN16
- 4N Tapping bands are available to suit from 40mm Copper to 225mm PVC pipes
- Easy to install
- Suitable for AC, PVC and PE pipe
- The nuts are coated with a specially formulated anti galling compound.
- They are suitable for all diameter pipes and pipe surfaces and are available with; 20, 25, 32, 40 & 50 BSP threaded off
- Off Takes in accordance with AS1722
- Colour coded for easy identification
- White Series 1 PVC pipe
- Blue Ductile, AC & Series 2 PVC pipe
- Lilac Available in all types
- Black, 63mm to 225mm PE pipe
- The E-Lip seal requires low bolt torque to be effective, therefore reduces point loading on the pipe.